This toolkit is designed to be used by NGOs, aid agencies, support services, government departments and others to provide information to victims on their rights and the support available to them.
This toolkit is currently available in 11 languages for target countries* and English for other EU countries.
Our stakeholder toolkit contains:
- A list of rights that victims in the EU have
- Ready-to-use creative assets
- An overview with information on the campaign, including objectives, key messages, and milestones
- A leaflet with information on the campaign, victims’ rights and focus crimes
- A list of support organisations, only currently available in target countries*
* Our 10 target countries are: Belgium, Bulgaria, Czechia, Estonia, Croatia, Hungary, Latvia, Romania, Poland, Slovakia.